My client, one of the leading listed fintech businesses in the UK, are looking to hire a Group Financial Accountant to join their stunning offices in the North West.
Reporting into the Finance Manager, this role is the perfect first step out of practice. The role is extremely varied, and incorporates all aspects of your ACA training in a supportive, sociable and fast-paced environment.
The Group Financial Accountant will be involved in financial reporting, management accounting, group consolidation, technical analysis, tax, treasury and internal controls. It's a fantastic position with one of the most reputable businesses in the North West, and the scope for long term internal progression is limitless.
Please note - the role will be remote working for the near future.
Key responsibilities include:
- Production of month end management and financial accounts and associated commentaries
- Group statutory reporting and associated technical analysis and interpretation eg new accounting
- Production of Corporation Tax returns and associated expertise within the business
- Focus on systems, processes and controls to ensure that risks are minimised and processes are scalable as the business continues to grow
The ideal candidate will be:
- Recently ACA qualified (top 10 practice preferred)
- Technically strong, including working knowledge of IFRS/UK GAAP
- Experience of a group consolidation within an audit environment
- Sociable, proactive, with a can-do attitude and ability to work within a close knit team
- Strong Excel and systems skills
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please get in touch!