Amazon Freight Europe (EU) allows Shippers to use Amazon's world class transportation network to transport products in full truckloads across Europe. This is an innovative technology improved solution for the shipping needs of small and large businesses. Amazon Freight is a part of Amazon Transportation Services which is an innovative supply chain technology organization, responsible for many of Amazon's best-in-class logistics offerings.
We are looking for a London based Senior Program Manager to join our recently created Sales Operations team within Amazon Freight EU. This role will have the unique opportunity of building and owning our lead generation and CRM strategy from scratch. Working closely with sales leadership, external partners and our sister businesses within Amazon, this position will play a pivotal role in building the foundation to support our ambitious growth targets.
Key responsibilities will involve sourcing, prioritizing, contracting and managing the relationships with contact data providers whilst in parallel building a successful network within Amazon to ensure we maximize the use of data that we have access to internally.
Further to the above, this role will be the owner of Salesforce within the team and will be responsible for developing the Salesforce strategy and prioritizing the Salesforce roadmap on behalf of the Amazon Freight Europe team working closely with our sister team in North America.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about owning and building sales strategy and implementing processes for long-term growth. They will be a solid collaborator and communicator, have a strong bias for action and thrive in an ambiguous, fast growing environment.
We are interested in candidates across a wide variety of industries including lean tech start-ups, established tech companies and global consulting firms. The ideal candidate will also have hands on Salesforce experience and a track record of delivering complex programs.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
• Build and implement the lead generation strategy for Amazon Freight EU - monitoring lead performance metrics
• Own and manage the relationships with internal and external lead sources including commercial contracting and compliance
• Own the Salesforce strategy for Amazon Freight EU
• Partner with stakeholders to identify and define business requirements and subsequently initiate and prioritize Salesforce enhancements
• Design, implement and optimize sales processes with clear and concise communication to stakeholders
• Drive Salesforce on boarding, adoption and training
• Coordinate the strategy of our customer data set - auditing quality and owning enhancement initiatives
• Own Salesforce data related reporting - designing and building key dashboards and subsequently coming up with process and data improvement recommendations
• Bachelors Degree
• 6+ years of relevant experience managing complex programs hands-on Salesforce configuration experience
• Strong analytical thinking, communication, and process improvement skills
• Ability to collaborate with and influence others
• Demonstrated experience developing and improving operational processes to improve business efficiencies
• Highly data driven with solid analytical skills and practical knowledge of Excel (pivot tables, Vlookups)
• APMP/AGILE/Prince 2 or equivalent PM qualifications
• Salesforce Administrator certification or equivalent experience
• Experience leading Salesforce change management programs
• Experience working with large-scale, complex datasets
• Experience using Salesforce data tools such as Data Loader or Data Import Wizard
• Exposure to iterative/agile projects and with standardized development and promotion processes (staging environment vs. production).
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
All offers are conditional on references, verification of the right to work in the UK, and successful background screening check. This will include previous employment verification, qualification verification (if relevant) and a basic criminal check. Further details of this policy/procedure will be provided along with your conditional offer.