Payroll Manager - Practice
- Salary - Up to 28k
- Full Time
Our client is looking for Payroll Manager to join their busy practice on a permanent basis. Ideally you will have experience of working within a fast paced environment where excellent organisation skills are required. You will have keen eye for detail and be able to manage your own workload. You will also be responsible for 1 direct reports.
Your duties will be as follows:
- Processing payroll for approx. 175 clients
- Setting up new payroll
- Processing payrolls of a weekly, monthly and fortnightly basis.
- Dealing with RTI system,
- Inform clients of PAYE liabilities
- P45's / P60's, CIS returns and dealing with HMRC.
- pensions / auto enrolment.
- Review Payroll processes and procedures, and lead change as necessary
- Assist in processing payroll and associated tasks
- Respond to payroll queries
- Deal with HMRC whenever required
My client is looking for someone that has recent payroll experience and who is therefore able to hit the ground running. Current knowledge of payroll related legislation is important, along with excellent communication skills and being IT literate.
If you have the skills and knowledge required and want to take advantage of this excellent opportunity please do not hesitate to apply at