The Senior Audit Manager will assist with Application and Data audits from a Group perspective, working across the business units and collaborating with different IT Audit teams to provide specialist expertise.Client Details
The business are a PLC, based in England, who are increasing their IT Audit team dramatically.Description
The successful Senior IT Audit Manager's responsibilities include, but aren't limited to;
- Support the development and leading the delivery of the audit plan through a deep and broad understanding of the risks facing the business for the Applications & Data department, including additional ad hoc/bespoke audit work as requested.
- Manage resourcing, scheduling and audit focus through applying risk analysis skills and professional judgement to identify areas for in-depth review.
- Identify requirements and manage specialists to ensure specific technical knowledge and experience is applied appropriately to audits.
- Direct a portfolio of audits and lead technical or complex audits where appropriate. Provide overall quality control on audits in area of responsibility to ensure delivery is to the required standard.
- Deliver and manage the timely production of high-quality concise audit issues, findings and audit reports.
- Oversee issue tracking conducted by the team, contribute towards team performance and development and identify areas for improvement in the operation of the audit team.
- Manage relationships at a senior management level within the business.
The successful Senior IT Audit Manager should have;
- Strong Audit experience including planning, business analysis, risk and control evaluation, testing and reporting.
- Experience in auditing Data Risk (from implementing Data Strategies, through to operational data processes supporting customers, data risk management and data analytics).
- Experience of managing senior level relationships and influencing behaviour.
- Experience with leading complex projects/reviews, leading small-medium sized teams and exposure to finding negotiation.
- Solid experience in Risk Management (preferably 3rd line) and Operational Resilience, preferably in IT Infrastructure, Cloud Services, IT Governance, IT Service Management, Cybersecurity or Information Security.
- Experience in a financial services institution, either directly or via an audit firm would be advantageous. Any technical experience and background knowledge of the insurance industry would be highly beneficial.
The successful candidate will receive;
- Competitive annual salary commensurate with skills, qualifications and experience.
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme.
- Holiday allowance of 29 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days.
- Up to 40% discount for products plus discounts for Friends and Family (some exclusions apply).
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme.
- Ability to WFH to suit you!