Nurse - Nursing Home
Full Time - Days or Nights Available
£17/hr + Paid Breaks/Handover + Benefits + 1st Priority Group for Covid Vaccine!
My client is a medium sized UK wide Care Home provider offering training and progression, and truly person centred care.
The homes are run by supportive and highly motivational Home Managers who value their staff. This home is rated 4 - Good with the Care Inspectorate, remains Covid free and provide care to elderly service users including some mild dementia. The home is in Elgin, Moray, near Inverness.
You can make a real difference by enabling the residents to maximise their independence and interests in a caring and fun-loving environment. Although the Care Home is Covid Free, as a Care Home worker you will be in the first priority group for Covid Vaccinations
We are looking for a caring Nurse with experience in a Care Home environment. The ideal candidate is a Registered General Nurse (RGN) or Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN), Ideally you have care home experience but I would also welcome applications from Nurses with Hospital or Practice backgrounds who are willing to learn.
* Days Full Time
* Nights Full Time
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
* Ensure the clinical welfare of the residents at all times.
* Ensure that all residents have an equal opportunity to enjoy a friendly, homely and stimulating atmosphere within the home, thereby encouraging them to lead as full a life as possible.
* Contribute to the provision of all aspects of care as directed by the residents, encouraging them to maintain their independence by allowing them to undertake such tasks of which they are individually capable.
* Complete medication administration documents in accordance with the correct.
* Hold and attend the staff handover meetings and to act upon discussions and information generated at these meetings.
* Assist residents to access an adequate well-balanced diet, paying attention to food hygiene principles.
* Develop, implement and review care plans for each individual resident in conjunction with the care manager and relevant medical personnel.
* Pay: £17/hr
* 1st Priority Group for Covid Vaccination as a Care Home worker
* Days or Nights available - Full Time
* Regular Pay reviews
* Generous Holiday allowance
* 24 hour Employee Assistance Programme
* Supportive and friendly staff and Manager
* Good support from an experienced head office team
* Paid PVG Check
* Free Uniform
* Training and Development
The ideal candidate would be an RGN or RMN with Care Home experience, I would also welcome applications from any Nurse with a Hospital or Practice environment.
Kiota Recruitment are a newly founded Professional Search Agency with 17 years combined experience in supporting candidates across Multiple Skills & Industries, we are working on behalf of the client so apply today and join us on our journey