Accounts & Tax Manager required for one of our well established clients based in prestigious offices in Liverpool City Centre. The Accounts & Tax Manager will report into the Partners and will be responsible for the management of a portfolio of clients, including Limited Companies, Sole Traders, Partnerships and individuals. The Accounts & Tax Manager will also be required to carry out preparation of Self-Assessment Tax Returns and also the management of junior and other staff members
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Reporting to the Managing Director and Partners
* Preparation of Accounts
* Corporation Tax computations and Returns
* VAT Returns
* Company Secretarial duties
* Preparation of Self-Assessment Tax Returns for individuals and partnerships.
Knowledge & Experience:
* Up to date knowledge of tax legislation
* Knowledge of CCH would be an advantage, although not essential
* High level of accuracy and attention to detail
* Ability to manage your time and meet deadlines
* Experience of managing a team
* Knowledge of XERO, Sage, Quickbooks
* The ideal candidate will be either a Part Qualified / Qualified ACCA, AAT or equivalent and ideally have worked in a similar environment
* Strong leadership and management skills with the ability to coach, influence and inspire whilst promoting integrity and accountability at all times.
* Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills, with the ability to work with colleagues at all levels
If you are interested in being considered or would like to know more about the role please click Apply Now with the latest copy of your CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age