Currently recruiting for Account Manager, but happy to meet others for future roles - at least three further hires required in next nine months.About Sillion
Sillion is a young consultancy transitioning from founder + freelancers, to a fast-growing permanent staff. We are a year old, have strong and growing cashflows and a broad portfolio of clients ranging from SMEs to the FTSE. We also work internationally, with clients in the UK, Europe and Asia.
We offer a full suite of communications services for companies and organisations in the renewables, energy, infrastructure, and sustainability sectors - big tangible assets, big impacts on society and the environment. Within these industries our services include: Financial PR, crisis, M&A/IPO, IR, corporate communications, narrative development, and sustainability comms.
Outside of these industries we offer ESG and sustainability advice to all companies. We have big plans, are moving quickly, and need smart brains. If you are really great at your job, fun and clever, we would love to meet you.Opportunity Overview
- Competitive salaries DOE - we want the very best people
- Full private medical
- Formal external training as required
- Bonus scheme
- Potential for equity stake
We offer faster progression, better pay, more opportunities and a good deal more excitement and adventure than you are likely to find at other consultancies. You will also be working on clients and issues that have a beneficial impact on the world rather than spinning for corporates.
We want to build the most respected consultancy in the sector, doing the best work for clients, and having fun with other smart people.About You
How to apply -
- Ability to provide strategic communications advice to wide range of clients.
- At least 3 years experience in communications with ability to lead an account (albeit with some support and direction).
- Prior experience in being the main day-to-day contact on accounts.
- Confidence in all aspects of client servicing from planning to execution.
- Understanding and experience of capital markets communications helpful but not essential, we are happy to train the right person.
- Understanding and experience of renewables, energy, and/or sustainability helpful but not essential, again we are happy to train the right person.
- Strong and confident writer with experience of writing/editing op-eds, press releases etc.
- Interest in the areas in which we work... we are proud of our ability to be nerdy, and are (for example) more enthused by subjects like engineering, space, renewables, than by media, finance, retail.
- Self starting / disciplined - we know this is a generic request that all companies make, but in our current stage of growth, it is a necessity.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, and enthusiasm for joining a young growing business.
- Demonstrable interest and achievement in an extra-curricular field is also of interest, though not essential.
Cover letters are repetitive and time-consuming, and and rarely provide much insight! So instead... we'd like you to leave us a voicemail: 020 3858 7805.
Please let us know what you want from your work/career, why you are an exceptional candidate, and anything else you think we should know. We look forward to listening and will get in touch for more information if you seem like the right sort of person!