ECR Perms Division are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of our client for a motivated, organised Finance Manager
Duties will include:
* Delivery & review of monthly, Group management accounts with relevant analysis in a timely manner, with support from the assistant accountant.
* Consolidation of Group entities
* Ensure appropriate record keeping of financial records
* Review of monthly payroll and balance sheet reconciliations.
* Preparation of annual budgeting, working with Company stakeholders
* Management of operational functions Accounts payable and Accounts receivable, delivering through the team.
* Review the preparation and submission of VAT and FCA returns.
* Develop and review processes with the Finance team to ensure efficient delivery of service
* Development of management information to aid decision making
For this role you must have:
- A professional qualification (ACCA/CIMA)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience of managing or supervising others
It would be desirable for you to have:
- Previous experience of working within Financial Services
- Experience of working in an environment of significant change
If you are interested in this role then please apply with an up to date CV now