Tradewind are recruiting! Are you a dynamic Maths Teacher in the Blackburn area?
Tradewind are currently recruiting for a hardworking Maths Teacher for a very popular Alternative Provision in Blackburn. The role is to start ASAP until December 2020 potentially February 2021. The Alternative Provision in Blackburn are offering a long-term full-time placement 5 day a week.
The school is based in Blackburn has excellent public transport links with a bus stop 5 minutes walking distance to the school. The school also has onsite staff parking and close links to the M65.
This Alternative Provision School is part of a number of Alternative Schools rated 'Good' it aims to provide the highest standards of teaching and learning so that all children can achieve their academic potential. They ensure that they foster and develop the social and emotional well-being of their children as well as concentrating on developing the potential of their staff. They have a bespoke approach to every pupil and family.
The school caters for students with a wide range of with SEN and behavioural needs. You will be the teacher with subject specialism of Maths.
You will be Teaching pupils in KS3 and KS4, providing the full National Curriculum. As class teacher you shall be required to deliver engaging and diverse lessons to pupils to encourage both academic and personal development.
The staff across the whole trust are really friendly and makes you feel part of an extended family. I was really impressed with the behaviour of the pupils while I was walking round a number of their schools, they made me feel welcome and they all had smiles on their faces.
As a Maths Teacher, you will have the support the staff of a cohesive and committed team, who work collaboratively to maintain high standards and expectations. Plus, the successful the Teacher with subject specialism of Maths will be provided with a comprehensive induction package and a wide range of CPD opportunities for all staff.
Additionally, while walking round the school the behaviour of the pupils was settled and had such a warm family feeling and pupils polite and welcoming.
To join us and be successful in this Maths Teacher role you will need to:
* Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
* Knowledge and understanding working with SEN and challenging behaviour
* Maths Specialism
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure
* Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Maths Teacher in Blackburn or for more information about the role, contact Chrissie on (phone number removed) or (url removed).
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer