Adhoc (All availabilities and subjects)
£100 - £110 daily
January 2021 start
Can you contribute to a thriving school?
Masterclass are working closely with a secondary school in the Brighton and Hove area and require an experienced teaching professional who can cover various subjects. We are looking for Teachers who enjoy building fast relationships with schools, highly motivated, passionate, and able to create fun and safe environment. No planning required and limited marking.
This school has modern teaching facilities for staff and students. The school is set in a large surrounding area with lots of space with good transport links.
* Positive, upbeat, and good sense of humour
* Able to bring a new dynamic to the classroom
* Possess strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff and students.
* Experience taking large classrooms
* Secondary school experience
* Preferred DBS on the update service, DBS can be provided if needed
To apply please send your CV across to us by following the apply link. We will call you back as soon as possible with more details!
Should you have any questions please contact us in the Brighton office.
* Weekly pay
* Holiday schemes
* Specialised consultants
* Safeguarding courses
* Access to online CPD opportunities
Masterclass work as a preferred supplier for many Independent, SEN, Primary and Secondary schools across the West Sussex and East Sussex regions. If this position is not for you, please get in touch so that we can find your ideal role