have an opportunity for an experienced Press Brake Machinist who is looking for a long-term role in a busy manufacturing environment.
* Operate CNC Brake Press machinery
* Work to close tolerances
* Read engineering drawings
* Prioritise workload
* Previous experience as a Press Brake Operator
* Able to work to close tolerances
* Ability to work with engineering drawings
* Experience of manual handling
* Good communication skills
* Excellent attention to detail
* Good understanding of Health and Safety
* Competitive pay rate up to £12.50/hr
* Opportunity to work overtime
* A solid career pathway and structured progression
* A blend of training to help your career development
* Free parking
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please ring Lucy (phone number removed).
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 14 days, please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
Gill Cooke Personnel acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in wide range of both Temporary and Permanent Vacancies broadly categorised as Commercial, Industrial, Technical and Engineering