Field Based - National Travel Required
Competitive Salary + Benefits including company Van, travel and sustenance budget
This field-based role comes to market from a global leader in the design, manufacture and supply of medical devices and electro-mechanical equipment to the healthcare sectors. This includes large scale machinery and system installations into hospitals to support the cleaning, disinfection and sterilisation of equipment. Their expertise in design, process chemistry and flushing technology have made them a trusted supplier to the market for over 3 decades.
Joining them as Systems Integration Engineer you will oversee largescale installation projects into hospitals around the country in line with project plans. Whilst this will be your main focus when workload allows you will cover maintenance, service and repair work for decontamination equipment. In doing so this rewarding role will see you contribute to the improved health and safety of patients when in need of medical care.
Further responsibilities include:
* Manage and carry out installation projects in line with project plans
* Provide customers with product support both onsite and remotely by phone and email
* Service and repair any system breakdowns in line with targeted response times
* Record all maintenance and service work carried out in the company's online reporting system
* Communication with key stakeholders as required to support the installation or repair/service process
* Customer relationship management, engaging new and existing clients to foster long term relationships
* Deliver customer training support to customers across the company's product range
To carry out this role they are seeking an HNC qualified electrical or electronics engineer with a proven track record in industry. Whilst previous experience in the healthcare and decontamination sectors is highly desirable, they are also open to applicants with transferable skills from sectors such as water filtration or HVAC.
Essential Skills/experience includes:
* HNC/HND in engineering ideally electrical or electronics
* Experienced planning and managing equipment installation projects
* Able to read and interpret technical schematics and designs
* The ability to obtain and maintain site access cards - CSCS/MIA/PASMA
* Experience within a field service/project installations role
This role will include national travel and its key that you are able to stay away from home as larger projects can take you away from home a week at a time. A clean UK driving license will be required.
In return they are offering a competitive salary, Company Van, monthly travel and subsistence allowance as well as competitive employee benefits