Seeking English, Maths & Science Teachers in Essex!
Are you available, hardworking and ready to take on a new challenge?
Simply Education work with many secondary schools in the Essex Area and are looking for Supply Teachers to register with us!
Working with us will give you the additional benefit of access to our professional development training delivered by our Education Development Managers.
This training is FREE to teachers registered with Simply Education and provided locally.
To join Simply Education, you will need to:
• Be a newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
• Have the ability and experience of teaching in in your chosen subject or key stage
• Have strong classroom management skills
• Be able to deal with challenging behaviour
• Have a creative approach to teaching
• Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include:
• Dedicated consultants to secure the best work available for you
• A variety of daily, short- and long-term positions to suit your needs
• No need for completion of time sheets
• Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
• A reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to Simply Education
• Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
Contact our Education Recruitment Consultant Abby Cheek on (phone number removed) to arrange an appointment. We are using Face-time, Skype and Zoom for interviews at the moment