Our client a leading SaaS company operating in a global marketplace is seeking a Financial Strategic Analyst who is a qualified Accountant to join their Finance team in London. (Remote working initially)
Their team includes finance, accounting, supply chain, corporate strategy & development and tax professionals. This is a 15 -18 month contract
* Studies marketplace trends, demographics and microeconomic factors to help the company make smart investments.
* May also provide advice to companies on issuing their own bonds, splitting stock and other areas of concern.
* Fully understand how and where a company has invested its resources, as well as how secure and viable that financial outlay will be going forward.
* Needs to understand how current investments affect the company, and how those investments and future financial interactions will impact short- and long-term growth.
* Provide information on the company's current financial position and make recommendations to company decision-makers.
* Prepare detailed annual financial budget and monthly financial forecasts. Assist with preparation of weekly, monthly and quarterly financial analysis schedules of actual vs. budget variances.
* Qualified ACA/ACMA/ACCA
* 5+ years post qualified experience in roles supporting business decision making
* Knowledge of SaaS/Cloud Computing ideal
* Hyperion EssBase expertise with the ability to model and analyse complex business scenarios.
* Providing insights and support based on sound analytics that drive business performance
* Ability to influence all levels of leadership to drive actions, decisions and business outcomes
* Global organization
* Growing markets
* Long term contract