Location - Knutsford
Industry - Construction
Salary - up to £26,000 depending on experience (30K plus with OTE)
Hours - Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm
* Do you have construction industry knowledge?
* Are you an experienced account manager or B2B sales person responsible to looking after your own accounts?
* Are you looking for a nice account management position were you role is to just retain, grow existing business only?
* You will also have an existing sales team winning you new accounts.
If you have construction industry knowledge with account management experience the we want to hear from you.
* To provide frontline representation of clients via telephone, MS Teams (or similar) and occasional face to face meetings
* To provide a comprehensive service making full use of the benefits available to them as part of their package
* To ensure each client is kept up to date and all relevant staff are kept updated on our activities
* Cross sell and upsell additional services
* Be responsible for retaining clients through the level of service you provide
* Gain a clear understanding of the clients needs, business priorities and match our services to these ensuring maximum take-up
* Develop a first class working relationship with all clients under your responsibility and provide back up support to colleagues
* Develop a full understanding of the construction sector and the impact of changes to legislation/working rules on our membership
* Upsell event attendance promoting the importance to their business
* Provide support to the events officer including seeking member feedback and generating a real demand for our events
* Upsell our training and consultancy packages
* Meet or exceed all targets and agreed KPI's
* Articulate with good interpersonal skills
* Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels, with internal and external parties
* Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise work and respond to the changing needs of a busy organisation
* Highly organised
* Strong communicator in both written and verbal conversations
* Innovative with the ability to develop practical solutions to problems
* A team player able to work harmoniously with others
* Good IT skills - comfortable with learning and using IT processes
* Target driven
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age