Adecco Cramlington are actively seeking a Maintenance with Mechanical and Electrical biases to join our client on a permanent basis. The role involves heavy manufacturing, and the environment will not be clean room so candidates should factor this in when applying. You should also have experience of working with planned and reactive maintenance.
The successful candidate will be working days only, and have a competent handover of 3 months shadowing. You will have 5 direct reports who will work on alternative shift patterns on week days. Overtime may be necessary depending on business peaks.
· Control of maintenance personnel and their rotas
· Control of contractors
· Machine installation and layouts
· Ordering of parts
· In control of the maintenance budget
· Design of simple machinery i.e deburr, robot grippers and pick place
· Repairing machinery and presses
· The implementation of TPM system
Qualifications & Experience:
· Mechanical/Electrical based apprenticeship with City & Guilds or equivalent qualifications
· Experience working with both PLC and Fanuc control systems would be desirable
· Knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics
· Knowledge of SAP (desirable)
· Experience of managing team
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser