A fantastic opportunity to join a leading regional accountancy firm as Digital Communications Manager. Supporting and facilitating the existing digital marketing and business development activity. This is a great opportunity to work with a modern accountancy practice and a forward thinking leadership team, in a newly created role.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
You will be working in close collaboration with and reporting to our senior marketing manager. It will be important therefore that you are a real team player, willing and able from time to time to get involved in the wider marketing/BD activity as/when appropriate.
Business development strategy
You will provide detailed input into the firm's future digital marketing plan and budgets.
Departmental digital communication
• With the assistance of the senior marketing manager, you will support the firm's various sector teams to ensure they each have a coherent strategic annual digital communication plan. This will involve both the development and understanding of what specific topics the departments believe to be relevant, alongside detailed research on search volumes/terms to influence those topics
• You will be responsible for taking appropriate ownership of content creation/management of these sector teams marketing output to maximise the effectiveness of their digital communications.
Client relationship management
• Supporting day to day management of the existing client/target database, including creation of targets, contacts, live deals etc
External digital communications
• You will be responsible for ensuring a consistent brand image for the firm in all our external digital marketing communications and ensuring that these have an appropriate tone of voice.
• You will coordinate, run and evaluate our digital campaigns and will manage all of the firm's social media accounts including Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter and the firm's own blog posts.
• You will co-manage the website performance and its on-going development. Together with the senior marketing manager, you will work closely with the firms external digital marketing agency and other external consultants.
• You will maintain analytics and trends reporting, coordinate regular web page reviews, and will have responsibility for all of the firm's external marketing email traffic.
• You will promote, encourage and train our accountants and tax professionals in the use of social media (with a focus on Linkedin and our corporate blog) across the firm.
• In addition, you will support the senior marketing manager in the firm's wider PR activity by ensuring consistency of messaging between the firm's digital products and printed and electronic materials.
Essential skills for the role include the ability to project manage and communicate well, be able to present to and persuade senior accountants and partners, have excellent attention to detail, be highly organised, and the possession of strong team and time management skills. We would expect that this role will be most appropriate to an individual with circa 5 years digital marketing experience, professional services experience would be an advantage. Other essential skills include:
• Microsoft and excel
• Experience of using Social media platforms, and relevant Ad Managers
• Experience of using integrated Client Relationship Management (CRM) Systems
• Google Analytics
The primary base for the role will be Sheffield but the firm are happy to consider candidates looking for a flexible work pattern where a number of days can be based from home.
The role offers a competitive salary alongside other benefits including 25 days holiday