Pyramid8 are delighted to be working with our client to recruit experienced Legal Assistants within their Property and Conveyancing Team. This is a permanent full-time role, and you will be office based. These roles will play a vital role to the support and development of the conveyancing team; therefore you will need to have demonstrable experience of working as a legal assistant within this sector.
These Legal Assistant / Conveyancing Assistant / Conveyancing Administrator / Assistant Conveyancer roles are available in multiple locations including Wakefield, Barnsley and Leeds. These are permanent roles, full time hours, Monday-Friday and you will be office based
As a Legal Assistant, your responsibilities will include:
• Supporting Conveyancing Fee Earners with all stages of the process on multiple case files
• Complete and file relevant documentation
• Maintain strong communication with Fee Earners to ensure they are kept up to date throughout the process
• Draft contracts, transfers, statements, and bills including filing registrations to the Land registry
• Maintain strong client and 3rd party liaison communication and ensure routine correspondence is dealt with accordingly
• Some diary management for fee earners
• Responding to correspondence either via email or over the phone
• A minimum of two years' experience working within a similar role and within Property and Conveyancing
• Completed a degree preferably within Law (desirable)
• Good knowledge of the end to end conveyancing process.
• Excellent communicator and confident in dealing with agents, vendors and clients over the phone and in person
• Excellent IT skills, with a good eye for detail and excellent organisations skills
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd