Paid Marketing (Social) Manager
Salary: up to £40k depending on experience
Are you an experienced and ambitious Paid Marketing (Social) Manager with
experience in managing multi-channel social advertising campaigns?
Looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to advance your career?
Are you able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with tight deadlines?
My client, a successful marketing agency based in Colchester are looking for a Paid Marketing Manager to lead their paid advertising marketing team and support them with providing leadership and expertise in developing and executing clients paid marketing strategies.
Paid Marketing (Social) Manager duties and responsibilities
* Lead and support the implementation of clients paid marketing strategies with a particular focus on social advertising campaigns
* Examine correlations between prospecting activities, revenue, and budget
* Measure and optimise clients paid social campaigns using vendor-specific dashboards i.e. Google Analytics, Google Data Studios, Google Cloud, Facebook's analytics and attribution platforms
* Research and test partnerships with new vendors to expand clients reach and/or lower cost-per-acquisition
* Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs, for multiple clients
* Craft landing pages and lead-gen forms to distribute through relevant paid programs
* Coordinate, supervise, train and inspire members of our paid marketing team
* Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying
* Monitor market intelligence and keep track on competitor movement and market situation
* Experience using data visualization tools such as PowerBI and Tableau a bonus but not essential
Requirements and Qualifications
* Previous working experience as as a paid social manager/strategy for 5+ years
* A proven track record of successful paid social campaigns
* In-depth knowledge of social advertising channels and technologies including Facebook Business Manager and LinkedIn Campaign Manager
* In-depth knowledge of A/B testing methodologies
* Knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search, retargeting, and content distribution and placement networks
* Hands-on experience in handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results
* Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
* Excellent organisational and time management skills
* Strategic thinker with great analytical skills
Notes for applicants:
* This is Not a paid search/PPC role (experience in managing paid search campaigns is not directly relevant, it's a bonus).
* Role is suited to someone who has significant experience in managing social advertising campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter & Pinterest
* Highly Analytical & Data Driven