Care/Registered Manager- £50K-Oxford
Care Group: Luxury Care Home
• Pension scheme
• Company benefits
• 30 days' holiday (inclusive of Bank holidays)
• Sick pay
• DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) check free of charge
• Company reward scheme, which gives you discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and more!
• An opportunity to work for a fantastic, reputable not for profit organisation
A brand new opening has arisen for a Care Manager to oversee a state of the art nursing service on the outskirts of Oxford. This is a rare opportunity for an experienced Manager to work for a highly regarded care provider. The home caters for residential and nursing elderly clients, so this opportunity would suit both Nursing and Residential Managers.
This state of the art service has been specifically designed for elderly with top of the range features. The service is set to be one of the best care homes in the area and as a result our client is looking to employ only the best Manager. My client seeks a personable, friendly and caring Manager with a stable background and strong knowledge of elderly care. Candidates must come from a care background and display strong management skills along with a history of running fully compliant homes.
You will be involved with all marketing and home promotion activities.
You will take an active role in selling the home and developing links with local authorities and other outside organisations.
You will implement all care and business strategies and you will be in charge of hiring the staff team
You will join a caring, compassionate organisation whose primary aim is to ensure a high standard of life for all service users.
You will ensure compliance with CQC standards and liaise effectively with CQC Inspectors.
Candidates should display excellent business skills including successfully filling beds and developing the homes profile within the local community.
The successful candidate will be:
- RMA / NVQ 5 or equivalent
- At least 2 years experience as a manager
- Knowledge of quality standards
- CQC legislation knowledge
- Marketing skills
- Nurse qualified
- Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Good communication skills
For more information on how to apply for this fantastic opportunity please contact Lindsay Hughes on (phone number removed) or email your CV to (url removed)