Technical Business Analyst / Digital Business Analyst - (Digital Agency) - St Albans
A Technical Business Analyst / Digital Business Analyst is needed to join a leading full-service digital agency in St Albans, just 20 minutes from London. If you have experience in undertaking requirements analysis for digital solutions and are looking for a new challenge, then we would love to hear from you.
Employing over 40 people this fast growing, award winning agency is a Google, Microsoft, EPiServer, Sitecore and Kentico Partner who work at the very forefront of the digital industry. Since 1995 their strategic, creative and technical solutions have assisted leading businesses (Metrobank, NSPCC and Girl Guiding to name just a few) develop highly effective and engaging online experiences. They are now seeking a Technical Business Analyst / Digital Business Analyst to gather, document and analyse requirements for large scale digital solutions for top brands.
The Technical Business Analyst / Digital Business Analyst will be responsible for contributing to the work of business managers and strategic product owners to define a product strategy and roadmap. Whether you are interpreting and documenting business requirements; prioritising and managing the product backlog; identifying product risks; performing release planning; supporting the implementation of solutions or advocating on behalf of the customer, it will be your passion for customer experience that translates complex business requirements into leading solutions.
To qualify... You should be a Technical Business Analyst / Digital Business Analyst / Senior Business Analyst / Digital Producer / Business Analyst / Technical Project Manager or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Substantial business analysis experience in a digital and/or technical project role;
- The ability to effectively prioritise a large backlog by balancing and championing both business and customer needs;
- Strong working knowledge of current and emerging web technologies;
- Full project and development lifecycle experience, from requirements capture and design through to supporting the testing and delivery;
- A detailed understanding of responsive web sites, IA/UX, prototyping, design, build and third-party integration;
- Experience in the use of formal structured methodologies and representation methods (e.g. UML and use cases, BPM, root cause analysis);
- Experience of interpreting and documenting business requirements for complex web projects, including planning and taking part in workshops for requirements and business process capture;
- You are a highly organised, creative problem solver with a collaborative approach;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and the ability to communicate confidently and effectively at all levels of the organisation;
- Good presentation and facilitation skills;
- You are open to travel and to work on client site if required from time to time.
Experience in creating annotated wireframes would be an advantage as would agency experience.
As an Investor in People this vacancy offers a Technical Business Analyst / Digital Business Analyst a unique opportunity to join an expanding organisation that prides itself on building brilliant web solutions all within a fun and highly rewarding environment.