A pupil based in Northampton, Northamptonshire requires tuition for a minimum of ten hours per week.
What you should know:
• Start Date - ASAP
• Excellent rates of pay
• High behavioural risk pupil, with severe mental health needs.
• There will be specialist trained support staff present throughout the tuition sessions.
Ideally you would have experience in at least one of the following:
• LAC Tuition
• SEN Teaching (PMLD, Autism, SEMH, ADHD)
• Working in prisons, youth and probation services or the military (RAF, Navy, British Army)
• Team Teach, Norfolk Steps or Behaviour Management training
• Working in mental health services • QTS, QTLS, DTTLS, PTTLS or similar UK teaching qualification
If you are interested in a 1-1 tuition role please in touch today, to find out more about this unique position. Call (phone number removed) or email (url removed)
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see (url removed)/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.