Are you interested in making a difference with technology? We make differences. Big ones, and small ones. Version 1 proves that IT can make a real difference to our customers' businesses. As a recent finalist for the Microsoft Partner of the Year Data Estate Modernisation Award, we are more than just another IT services company - we are leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft and AWS technologies. With over 20 years' experience, we are trusted by global brands to deliver IT solutions that drive customer success.Job Description
As a SharePoint Developer/Consultant, you will deliver quality solutions through the technical implementation and delivery of a solution. You will combine your technical skills, creativity and customer focus to deliver great solutions to your customer and ensure they align to the solution requirements and design. You will showcase your technical expertise and knowledge of the technology to deliver an excellent SharePoint solution.
- You will be acting as developer, engaging with the technical leads and architects to ensure technical delivery aligns with the design of the solution and project plan.
- You will be gathering requirements, designing, building, modifying and migrating SharePoint solutions.
- Ensure that all solutions are delivered using Microsoft and Version 1 standards
- Continuous personal development of product and technology knowledge in order the deliver the best solutions for the customer
- Management of the solution through the application lifecycle
- Work internally and externally to ensure the technical validity of the solution
- Experience of the .Net framework and C# development
- Experience of SharePoint to the level of a Senior
- Sharepoint Online experience with Office 365
- Experience of gathering requirements, design, build, modification and migration of SharePoint solutions/data
- Consultancy experience and excellent SharePoint product knowledge
- Experience of working in a Scrum team and delivery a project in an agile delivery
- Eligibility for UK Government security clearance at SC level
- Experience with SharePoint Migration tools
Version 1 Talent Acquisition TeamWe are an equal opportunities employer.
Please refer to our Diversity & Inclusion statement located at: https://www.version1.com/careers/culture/
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/91189274