Do you have a desire to help children or young adults in education who require additional help? Are you looking for a rewarding position? I am currently recruiting for several roles in both mainstream and SEND settings to help support children with Autism access education.
I am looking for Autism specialists who are supportive, caring, resilient and sympathetic to the needs of children with ASD. You may not have lots of education experience yet but if you have a personal connection or real life experience of working with people with Autism in a different setting then I would be really keen to hear from you. If you have worked with SEN in other backgrounds such as care work or personally I would also be interested in speaking with you!
I currently have one to one roles in mainstream primary settings through to support worker roles in specialist collages, working with a variety of different people with Autism at different points on the Autistic spectrum so please apply for more information about specific roles.
The ideal candidate will have:
* A Level 3 qualification in Support Teaching and Learning (advantageous but not essential)
* Additional SEND qualifications are also desired
* An understanding of ASD
* Hands on experience of working with children/people with Autism
* A committed, kind and sensitive attitude
* A real desire to support the SEND community in Leicester
In return Aspire can offer you:
* A variety of roles in Educational settings across Leicester
* Continuous CPD
* Your own consultant who is available 24/7
* Competitive pay rates
* The chance to make a real difference!
If this sounds like the role for you, please click apply now and be sure to attach your CV! Alternatively, email
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks