SALARY NEGOTIABLE DEPENDING UPON EXPERIENCE
My client are a leading Hampshire law firm based in Basingstoke.
They are an energised team who are passionate about:
* attracting and retaining the brightest and most positive colleagues to work with;
* being the regional law firm that clients want to work with for the quality of our advice and our people; and
* being a place where we love coming into work.
My client has a strong client base with a substantial amount of work coming in from repeat clients or their referrals. They are a key member of the local business community and strive to be the market leader in the region.
The culture is one of continuous growth and development, not only in terms of the expertise and the services we offer, but also in our engagement with the local community.
In this role, you will work with a senior Residential Property lawyer assisting them with the day to day running of their files.
The successful candidate must also have strong communication and organisational skills as well as being able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Opening and closing files
• Providing quotations and preparing Client Care Letters
• Conducting Land Registry Searches
• Drafting sales contracts and dealing with enquiries
• Confident telephone manner when liaising with clients and third parties
• Requesting redemption statements and management packs
• Preparing Reports
• Raising Enquiries
• Title Checks
• Mortgage Checks
• Submission of SDLT Certificate
• Land Registry dealings
• Post Completion matters
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly rated firm. This position will suit someone who is well organised and energetic and who enjoys working in a busy team, interacting with clients, agents and other third parties. PC literacy is essential, with expertise particularly in Word, Outlook and Excel. Previous knowledge of residential conveyancing is essential, and an enthusiastic and willing approach to new challenges.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS OPPORTUNITY PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV TO TANYA BROWN AT BROWNS RECRUITMENT GROUP AS DIRECTED