JRS Associates have teamed up with a business with a great name in the local area, having placed candidates here before we are certain of the opportunities available as well as the friendly working environment.
This job becomes available due to a retirement within the business, below are the boxes we need you to tick to apply.
- Experience in CNC Turning - Setting, Operating, Programming
- Experience in CAD/CAM (oneCNC preferably)
- Experience with Manual machinery
- Experience using Fanuc based machinery
What we're offering:
- £12.50 - £14.00 per hour (DOE)
- A Permanent & Secure Position
- Days Regular Shifts
If you're interested in finding out more or you believe yourself to be the right fit for the role, apply and you'll receive a call within 3 hours (within working hours) with further details of the company and position in hand.
We're open to accommodating people who are willing to relocate. Furthermore, if you know someone who fits the bill, refer them... if they're successful, you get £250 as a finders fee