KS1 Teacher Required - Primary
Start date: ASAP
Are you an experienced and committed KS1 Teacher looking to secure a long-term role?
GSL Education is currently recruiting an engaging Primary Teacher (KS1) to work in a fun, fast-paced school environment within the Leicester area.
We are searching for a Primary Teacher who is naturally creative, passionate and keen to work in a fantastic school that prides itself on creating independent learners. You must be willing to inspire and promote a love of learning, even in the most challenging of situations. The right applicant will be one who has a genuine desire to provide the children in their care with the best lessons and a positive classroom environment. Similarly, in order to be successful with this position, you must demonstrate a solid understanding of different pedagogy and have evidence of ensuring progression is made.
* Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
* UK teaching experience
* An understanding surrounding the importance of differentiation for all pupils regardless of ability/needs
* An enhanced DBS Certificate
* Outstanding knowledge and understanding of the UK National Curriculum
* Be able to provide 2 recent teaching references
About the school and contract:
* Excellent career development
* Interviewing ASAP
* Supportive and friendly staff to work alongside
GSL Education offers:
* Excellent rates of pay
* Direct links to local schools
* Dedicated Consultants who will support your employment needs
* Commitment to quality and safeguarding
* On-site parking facility
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving teachers across Leicestershire. Our advertised teaching roles relate to real vacancies that exist at various schools.
For more information on the role or any similar, upcoming roles, please contact Judith on (phone number removed)