Are you an outstanding Primary Teacher with experience teaching across Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2? Does the idea of working across a school with small groups of pupils providing targeted support and learning? Do you have QTS?
If you find yourself answering the above questions "yes" then we want to hear from you!
We are working with a number of schools who are looking for outstanding Teachers to support them through the Autumn term. These roles will be covering small intervention groups across all year groups. The roles initally will be covering throughout the Autumn and Spring term but could be extended depending on funding.
* A dedicated, professional and friendly specialist consultant and a branch with 24-hour on-call facilities
* Commitment to your continuing professional development through free training including safeguarding and 'Team Teach'
* Competitive rates of pay paid weekly, fully compliant under the Agency Workers Regulations (AWR, 2011)
* Flexible hours and working patterns
* A 'Recommend a friend' bonus worth up to £300
* Have knowledge of working and delivering the Key Stage 1 & 2 curriculum
* Making sure data recording is accurate and lesson plans are followed
* Providing a full hand over and making sure all marking is completed
* Engaging with the pupils and keeping them on task, assisting with queries where possible
* Dealing with any immediate issues or emergencies according to the school policies and procedures
* Experience of working with Key Stage 1& 2 pupils,
* An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check (DBS) - we can help with this!
* A flexible, punctual, professional and approachable manner
* The ability to establish rapport quickly with children whilst maintaining a high standard of control and discipline
* QTS is essential for this role
We are proud to support a diverse portfolio of schools across Merseyside and Cheshire, so even if this job or location is not suitable, we would still like to hear from you regarding your relevant experience, as we may have other roles available in schools, temporary or permanent, short-or long-term, full or part-time, which may be a better match.
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child protection and UK eligibility checks, including enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and full referencing process, and the cost of any new police check (DBS) required will be met by the candidate.
If you are suitable for this position a phone interview will be offered in the first instance, until the reopening of our office, were a brief face to face meeting will be conducted to complete the registration process. You could start working in the school soon after. To discuss this in more detail please contact Craig Rogers, via email at (url removed)
Randstad Education is the UK market leader in education recruitment. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please Apply Online Now!
Randstad Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and requires all applicants to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check