Residential Conveyancing Assistant
Salary: £20,000 - £26,000
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
A highly regarded firm of solicitors are currently looking to recruit an experienced Residential Conveyancing Assistant to work in their Sheffield offices. In this role, you will provide comprehensive support to fee earners with their caseloads, working at a practice that has a strong national reputation. With this office specialising in Commercial and Residential Property, the position is located in a fast-paced environment that requires an experienced and proactive individual to maintain the efficient running of caseloads. This is a great opportunity to become a part of a growing firm in a well-rounded role, which offers strong professional development prospects.
The ideal candidate will be a proactive and switched on individual, ready to take the initiative and provide substantial support in a growing legal practice. This firm are on the lookout for an experienced Conveyancing Assistant, who has a proven track record in the Conveyancing Legal Sector.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Taking instruction from clients
* Creating accounts and records
* Opening and closing files
* Dealing with leasehold, freehold, remortgaging and land registry transactions
* Processing sale and purchase transactions
* Conducting searches
* Conducting client checks
* Client relationship management
* General administration support in a busy conveyancing department
* Minimum 2 years experience in a busy conveyancing environment
* Proactive and supportive
* Excellent administration skills
* A strong working knowledge of Residential Conveyancing
If you're interested in this vacancy, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like further information, please call Rhys Spencer at CRA on (phone number removed).
Why not take our online video interview? Link - (url removed) src="https://(url removed)/Umh5cy5zcGVuY2VyLjA1MzIwLjAyMUBjcmFjb25jb25zdWx0aW5nLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ.gif