An 'GOOD' two form entry Primary school in Preston is looking to secure a dedicated and passionate Primary Teacher with KS2 experience.
* Primary Teacher - Year 3
* January Start
* East Lancashire
* Temporary position
* Full time teaching role
* Ofsted 'OUTSTANDING' school
* £80 - £160 per day
To be considered for this position, you need to:
* Have right to work in the UK
* Hold UK QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
* Knowledge of the Key Stage 2 Curriculum
* Be able to provide professional references to cover you for at least 2 years
You will receive:
* Highly competitive weekly rates of pay
* Excellent support and guidance from your personal consultant
The ideal KS2 Teacher will have recent experience teaching in Year 3. Average sized classes of up to 30 children of mixed ability. Classes are supported by a teaching assistant.
To be considered for this role, an enhanced DBS Certificate will need to be carried out as well as satisfactory references being taken.
M2 Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer who specialises in placing education staff across the North of England. M2 Education is fully committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people.
This position is open to a Newly Qualified Teacher as well as one with experience