A fast growth, PE backed Technology business, based in Central London (working from home initially), are looking to recruit a Financial Accountant to support on an interim for 6 months. You will be joining a business that has achieved significant growth over the past 12 months and is on track to grow by further in the next 12 months, both organically and through acquisition.
Reporting into the Group Reporting Manager, the Financial Accountant will be supporting with the year-end accounting, the group consolidated accounts as well as supporting with various finance projects. You will gain great insight into how a growing PE-backed business operates and will have exposure to the senior management team from day one.
Financial Accountant responsibilities will include:
* Assisting with year-end including preparation of statutory accounts
* Acting as a key point of contact for the external auditors, dealing with any queries
* Preparation of consolidated monthly management accounts
* KPI reporting and commentary on the monthly management pack
* Management of the balance sheet reconciliations as well as intercompany accounting
* Supporting with a variety of finance projects, streamlining, and improving existing processes
* Partnering with various finance and non-finance stakeholders both internally and externally, acting as a key point of contact within group finance
The successful candidate will be a finalist/qualified Accountant (ACA/CA/ACCA) with proven experience preparing statutory accounts and supporting with the month-end and management accounts. You will have experience working in a medium to large-sized business and will ideally have consolidation experience as well as proven examples of where you have supported with the improvement of processes. Prior experience working in the Technology industry for a PE-backed business is beneficial, equally, if you have trained in practice and are looking to make your first move into industry, you will also be considered. You will be working in a fast-paced environment and must be comfortable working to tight deadlines as well as working with senior stakeholders.
In return for your hard work, the Financial Accountant will gain the opportunity to work for a business that truly invests in its staff and company culture. You will be working amongst an extremely credible and ambitious finance team and will have the opportunity to get involved with various company socials and fitness classes (albeit remotely!)