Nine Twenty are partnering with a leading marketing technology business in the recruitment of a SEO Manager.
They have created a number of technology platforms that deliver marketing campaigns globally. Due to continued growth, they need an experienced, ambitious SEO Manager to join the team in Glasgow.
As the bridge between strategic and delivery teams, this is a critical appointment in ensuring that the website products deliver against defined business goals.
They are looking for a creative SEO Manager, who is a self-starter and has a track record of operating in a fast paced, software/data driven environment.
* Execute tests, collect and analyse data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
* Track, report, and analyse website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns.
* Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing.
* Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations, as well as being able to define and quantify upcoming search trends.
* Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code.
* Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
* Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
* Proficient content writing and content management skills, as well as acting as SEO content guardian working with an existing network of content writers.
* Proven SEO experience.
* Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
* In-depth experience with website analytics tools.
* Experience with bid management tools.
* Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
* Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms.
* Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM.
* A progressive management and leadership team that encourages and rewards new ideas;
* Ownership of core responsibilities from day one at an ambitious and growing agency with
* an opportunity to make a tangible difference to the growth of the company;
* Large, newly refurbished office in the heart of Glasgow City Centre with flexible working
* Regular company socials, teambuilding and charity fundraising days;
* 20 days holiday plus all English bank holidays with 1 extra day holiday per year of service;
* Competitive salary combined with company healthcare and pension scheme