A rare opportunity has become available for an experienced Nursery Manager to join one of the leading nurseries in Hitchin, The nursery was rated as OUTSTANDING in their last OFSTED report, with OFSTED reporting....
'The quality of teaching is outstanding. Staff have a superb understanding of how children learn and develop. They provide highly stimulating activities that are extremely focused on the individual needs and interests of each child',
This is a busy nursery with places for 95 children, there is onsite parking available and a unique play barn the children are encouraged to use all year round. Due to the multi-cultural environment and location of the nursery the children are encouraged to celebrate key dates from many different countries and faiths by dressing up and trying foods from these regions..
The nursery is set over 2 levels with multiple rooms which are all equipped with the latest activities and toys to help educate the children, there is also a secure garden which the children can access all year round and a soft play barn.
This is a rare opportunity to manage such a well established nursery.
Working for this Nursery you will have access to:
* Enhanced holiday entitlement that increases with service.
* Childcare provision with substantial discounts.
* Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities.
* An excellent salary package dependant on experience.
* Off-street parking in our private car park.
Your responsibilities include:
* Following education curriculum, delivering standards which
ensure highest possible inspection
* To create a safe, caring and welcoming setting in which parents are happy to entrust their child and where their child is supported to flourish in an enabling and stimulating environment.
* Ensuring all policies and procedures are adhered to at all time.
* Liaising with outside 3rd party agencies and stake holders
* Ensuring all staff training and safeguarding is up to date
You will need:
* A full and relevant Early Years qualification
* An excellent working knowledge of the EYFS and the Ofsted inspection framework.
* A comprehensive understanding of health and safety regulations.
* To be fully trained in safeguarding and paediatric first aid.
* Previous experience in a similar setting.
This is a rare opportunity to manage this Outstanding nursery in Hitchin. This role is only open to full time applicants. Apply now or call Imogen Jones Recruitment if you have any questions or to discuss the other roles we are currently recruiting for.
Imogen Jones Recruitment maintains the highest standard of child safety and compliance when placing candidates with the clients we are working with. As we work on behalf of Schools and Nurseries any successful candidate will be subject to a strict compliance process that includes the enhanced DBS check and reference checks