The Role: E-commerce Executive
Do you have a passion for e-commerce? Our client, a fast-growing furniture import company, are looking to recruit an e-commerce executive to join their busy sales and marketing team.
Working hours : Monday to Friday- 9am - 5.30pm
Salary: £20,000 per annum
• You will be responsible for growing revenue on the brand website and other 3rd part channels.
• Working closely with other departments to deliver and implement contents strategy;
• Maintaining all online listings, across the brand website and other allocated 3rd part sales channels;
• Working with the product team to understand all new products to ensure they are listed in a timely fashion, in advance of the product launch date;
• Driving online and social media marketing and advertising decisions to ensure all products being promoted are visible and targeting the correct demographic;
• Working on devising and strategizing marketing plan with Visual Soft;
• Writing SEO optimized content that will rank listings organically for targeted keywords;
• Analysing sales data to make better decisions and develop marketing strategies;
• Manage 3rd-party providers and costs related to digital marketing to deliver brand strategy, commercial objective, and sound ROI;
• Must have experience in E-commerce selling across marketplace platforms and Visual Soft platform (desirable);
• Good communications skills and excellent written English;
• Good organizational skills;
• Knowledge of HTML coding;
• Significant technical understanding of e-commerce and emerging digital technologies.
Interested? Here are your options
1) If you feel that you have what it takes to be successful in this position please click the apply now button so I can read your CV and come back to you
2) If you feel that you have all of the relevant experience and requirements, please call to discuss so we can talk through your experience on (phone number removed) between 9am and 5.30pm