Are you a Tutor who has passion for helping students improve? Are you looking to get involved in the Government's National Tutoring Programme? Disadvantaged students need help catching up with their core subjects to stand a chance in progressing in this challenging climate.
Here is a unique opportunity to Tutor students as part of the National Tutoring Programme in a primary school in Luton. You'll be helping children either in a one-to-one, or up to groups of 3 setting and could be required to Tutor before, during or after school.
Why apply to become a tutor?
* Flexible working and the opportunity to work additional hours
* Monthly pay via PAYE
* Gain experience working 1:1
To be successful you must have:
* Enhanced DBS (we can help with this)
* Teaching qualification - QTS/PGCE
* HLTA status
* Experience working 1:1 or with small groups
Why apply through Randstad?
* Approved National Tutoring Programme partner
* Established relationships with schools in Bedfordshire for more than 10 years
* On the preferred supplier list for Herts for Learning
* Save yourself time! We will do the application process and arrange interviews for you!
If this is what you are looking for then contact us today. Call Cara on (phone number removed) or send your CV to (url removed) to book your local registration.
Successful applications are subject to enhanced DBS and reference checks. Randstad Education is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children