£100 - £138 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Science teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in local secondary schools across the Stokton-on-Tees area for a start in January 2021.
The desired Science teacher will be supported by an outstanding and passionate management team, and will work alongside some excellent practitioners, who put children at the heart of everything they do. The desired Teacher must have experience of working within an Science department and be comfortable teaching across Biology, Chemistry and Physics at Key Stage 3 (KS3) and Key Stage 4 (KS4).
To be considered for the science teacher position, you will:
Have experience teaching secondary education at KS3 and KS4
Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Secondary Teachers
Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education you will receive:
· Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
· Guaranteed pay scheme (to commence when schools re-open, subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
· Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
· Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
· FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
· Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
· Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support
How to apply
If you are a Science teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Teesside secondary team on (phone number removed).
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call