I am currently working with a leading Financial Services organization. They are looking for a Senior Compliance Analyst to join their fast-growing team to support global business transformations.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF A SENIOR COMPLIANCE ANALYST
* Assist external audits in consultation with business process owners and enterprise risk
* Liaising with the FCA to co-ordinate and arrange regulatory audits and reviews.
* You will be assisting the business with their security needs relating to data quality and compliance.
* Provide in-house audit/consultative assessments for gap analysis and remediation.
* Stay on top of key audit items and risks as governed by audit and risk committee, especially with the absence of 3rd line of defense for Technology in Audit Team
* Coordinate internal audit, external audit, regulatory, and SOX reviews to help represent the company from a technology risk perspective.
* Drive policy and strategy based on compliance standards
SKILLS REQUIRED FOR THE SENIOR COMPLIANCE ANALYST
* Previous Compliance Monitoring and/or auditing experience with knowledge of Enterprise Risk, AML/CFT, and FCA rules
* Strong relationship-building skills; act as an advisor to senior stakeholders about the business in their teams & projects including the proposal of enhanced processes & policies.
* Excellent understanding of PCI DSS, SOX 1/2, ISO standards.
* Have a Proactive approach to working, showing creativity, and being able to think outside the box.
* 2-5 years' experience within a compliance or business risk environment is essential.
* Have a good understanding of technology to help the audit team
BENEFITS OF BEING A SENIOR COMPLIANCE ANALYST
* Work in an agile and forward-thinking environment
* Remote working
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE COMPLIANCE ANALYST ROLE:
Submit your CV to Jack Lamport at LT Harper immediately