Central Employment are delighted be seeking a client facing Senior SEO Consultant, joining an award-winning digital performance agency.
Working alongside a team of talented digital marketers such as Content and Digital PR Managers, this a is fantastic opportunity for a digital agency biased Senior SEO Consultant. For the right candidate, the role could be operated remotely, however regular travel to Newcastle would be expected.Overview of the Senior SEO Consultant's role:-
As a Senior SEO Consultant, you'll lead SEO strategy development for key clients, using a range of tools and techniques to assess campaign performance and providing strategic recommendations to drive further improvements. You'll implement high-quality campaigns to drive improvements to client performance, take an active role in project managing multi-service accounts and projects, and work with senior services team to develop and improve our overall agency SEO offering.SEO Manager main responsibilties:-
Essential experience required: -
- Build a deep understanding of your clients' needs and priorities, and create tailored SEO strategies that will ensure they achieve their goals.
- Monitor the performance of SEO strategies, and develop creative ways to improve them. Constantly look for improvements, and support the wider SEO team and client teams to deliver these.
- Continually monitor campaign and overall service performance and identify areas of improvement, then take action to address them, escalating issues or building business cases where appropriate.
- Take responsibility for maintaining a close relationship with clients, and communicate well with key stakeholders to ensure that SEO strategies are tailored to their needs.
- Maintain a high level of technical SEO knowledge, and perform in-depth technical audits as well as identifying complex or nonstandard issues.
- Understand the role and processes of wider SEO services, including content and outreach activities, and how they contribute to overall SEO strategy and campaign effectiveness.
- Design and manage the implementation of campaign plans, ensuring campaigns perform and client objectives are delivered on time and on budget.
We're looking for an experienced digital marketer with a strong understanding of SEO, specifically technical SEO. You'll have experience of designing and developing successful search strategies to achieve clients' objectives, as well as a deep understanding of of SEO implementation, particularly technical optimisation. Previous agency SEO experience would be valuable, but we're also happy to consider those with in-house experience. In addition to SEO and digital marketing experience, we're looking for strong account management, presentation and client communication skills.