Finance Business Partner
6 month FTC (with possibility to go to permanent)
* Are you commercially aware and have the desire and ability to influence change?
* Do you have experience working closely with board level people, challenging and guiding change?
* Are you looking to work for an award-winning firm, with fantastic leaders and who encourage you to work autonomously?
ER Recruitment are excited to be working with our client who are a thriving and successful business located in Leicester City Centre. The organisation are recognised for their dynamic working environment, passionate team and unrivalled service.
Our client is now seeking a Finance Business Partner to work with their Head of Finance on an initial 6 month basis to support in achieving the strategic ambitions and aims of the company.
Role & Responsibilities of the Finance Business Partner:
* Monthly reporting - provision of monthly reporting, analysis and insight to the Managing Director and Executive Team on the performance of each budget. The reporting to include insight on what is driving performance, what actions can be taken to remediate any performance gaps and what actions can be taken to further improve performance.
* Full ownership of the revenue budget and long-term financial planning process for the organisation that supports the achievement of the strategic ambitions of the organisation and associated KPI's and are underpinned robust assumptions and effective and efficient resource plans.
* To be responsible for the provision of accurate and rigorous financial forecasts and supporting management information, to include the challenging of assumptions.
* Capital budgeting, reporting and forecasting - to own the process to ensure robust and accurate capital reporting and forecasting of all capital projects and expenditure across the Organisation.
* Provision of ad hoc analysis - the candidate will be responsible for dealing with the provision of ad hoc analysis required by key stakeholders.
* Seek to improve financial process and practice at all times. Developing the efficiency, effectiveness and quality of financial reports/management information and the financial tools and templates associated with business evaluation and financial risk management.
* Ensure that financial controls and risk management processes are in place and that the key risks are identified, evaluated and controlled. To ensure that the organisation complies with corporate requirements in relation to audit, risk management and authorities manual issues.
* To manage the performance and development of direct reports. To mentor and support relevant others as required.
* To provide finance and management information input to the Parent Companies organisations, as required. To undertake appropriate projects and Finance Directorate initiatives as required from time to time by the Head of Finance
About You as the Finance Business Partner:
* Communication and influencing
* Commercial Awareness
* Drive for results
* Attention to detail
* Analytical thinking and problem solving
* Customer service
* Organisation skills
* Leadership and motivation
* Drives change
* Judgement and decision making skills
* Relationship management
* Stakeholder management
* Ability to work to deadlines
* Qualified Accountant with significant prior Finance Business Partner and FP&A experience
* Background of working within a Finance department in a commercial organisation
* Experience in managing teams
* Competent using Microsoft Office - Word, Excel (in particular), PowerPoint and Outlook
Please note by applying for this role you give consent for Eileen Richards Recruitment to retain your CV for up to 24 months for the purposes of assisting you to find your next role unless you notify us otherwise.
If you do not receive a response within five working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
ER Recruitment are experienced within eight different sectors consisting of Accountancy and Finance, Construction, Customer Service & Onsite, Directors & Non-Executive, Human Resources, Office (including PA/EA), Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement.
We look forward to helping you in your career in these sectors, so please send a copy of your CV to us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career in these sectors please feel free to refer them to us.
We look forward to hearing from you