Deputy Nurse Manager - Mitcheldean - £19.80 p/h + paid breaks!
Position: Deputy Nurse Manager
Salary: £19.80 p/h + paid breaks!
Hours: 40 hours p/w
• Excellent salary of £19.80 p/h + paid breaks!
• 5.6 weeks annual leave
• Training & support to gain NVQ Level 5
• Company pension scheme
• Sick pay
• Free DBS check
• Excellent Career Progression opportunities available
Are you a Senior Nurse or Clinical Lead looking for the next step in your career? Or are you a Deputy Nurse looking for your next challenge?
I am working alongside a reputable not-for-profit organisation that is looking for a Deputy Nurse Manager to help them make a difference. My client is an Elderly care specialist in dementia and respite care. Elderly care is an important focus for the future and my client is working towards achieving excellence. We are currently recruiting for a Deputy Manager who must be Nurse Qualified (RGN/RMN), and be experienced to support the current Home Manager in the day-to-day running of this friendly elderly/dementia home. As Deputy Manager, you will also work closely with the team of nurses and carers to ensure the wellbeing of the residents.
Please note - the hours will consist of 2 x 12 hour shifts on the floor, and 2 x 8 hour shifts in the office.
• Delivering excellent, person-centred care at all times
• Compliance to CQC standards
• To take responsibility for the safeguarding of adults
• To be responsible for quality nursing assessment and care
• Create and maintain care plans
• Hold a current Nurse PIN (RGN/RMN)
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards
• A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
• Have experience of working in a similar environment
• Strong knowledge of the elderly and dementia sector
If you are a qualified nurse, looking for a rewarding role working as part of an experienced and hard-working team, then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Holly at Amber Mace on (phone number removed) or send an up to date CV to (url removed)