TEACHER OF MATHS
WHAT'S THE JOB?
Education World are seeking a qualified Teacher of Maths to work in a secondary school in Wath, Rotherham (South Yorkshire). This is a full-time role (5 days a week - Monday to Friday) and is on a contract cover Summer 2021.
You will be teaching all KS3 and KS4 year groups Maths across a variety of skills, ages, challenges and abilities. You will be teaching Maths as set out in the National Curriculum - including GCSE EDEXCEL exam board.
School hours are 8:15am to 3:20pm - although may require you to stay longer on certain days. It is an LEA non-academy Secondary mainstream School.
Planning and marking will also be required.
You will receive £100 - £165 per day depending on your experience, pay-scale, skill set and qualifications.
SUITABLE PEOPLE WILL NEED AT LEAST ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:
* Previous experience teaching Maths in any country (NQTs very welcome)
* Available 5 days a week (Monday to Friday) during normal school term time
* Experience of working in a Secondary mainstream school (Although experience in a Primary School or SEND School or alternative provision setting is acceptable)
* Ability to build a good rapport with pupils and staff alike.
* A committed and dedicated character with a passion for helping children and engaging young people
* A strong, mature yet down-to-earth classroom management ability.
* Can follow policies and procedures set out by the school
HOW TO APPLY
If you would like to be considered for this position as a part-time Maths Teacher in Wath, Rotherham, please send your CV via this job advert. You will receive a response within 24 hours of receipt.
Education world Ltd is dedicated to the Schools they service and the candidates they represent by ensuring all safeguarding checks are complete in line with the REC. Education World is committed to being open, honest and promote equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants. We will continuously review all aspects of recruitment to avoid unlawful discrimination