Home Manager - Rendlesham - Competitive Salary + Bonus
Caring Homes are looking to appoint an experienced Registered Manager to join the team at Rendlesham Care Centre in Rendlesham, Suffolk.
Rendlesham Care Centre provides Residential, Dementia and Nursing care to 60 elderly residents and rated 'Overall Good' by CQC in January 2018. Due to the location of the home a driving licence would be desirable (Ipswich 20 minutes, Lowestoft 45 minutes, Woodbridge 12 minutes, Colchester 45 minutes)
We are an independent national network of residential, nursing and dementia homes providing person-centred care. Everything we do is directed by the needs of the individuals we care for and their families. By caring for the whole person and their unique personality, likes and interests, we create better bonds, more stimulating communities, safer environments, and better lives.
* Registered Manager's experience in a nursing home
* Ideally nurse qualified - RGN or RMN with valid NMC pin
* CQC Ratings of Good or Outstanding in current home
* To be the Registered Manager with CQC
* Management of all areas of the home including budgets and finance (P&L and EBITDA)
* Deliver exceptional standards of care
What we offer:
* Competitive Salary & Bonus Scheme
* Excellent Career Development
* Benefits Package to include high street discounts, pension scheme and many other offers
This is an exciting opportunity to join a family owned company and be part of a team that want to make a difference to our residents' lives
If you would like to find out more information on this role, please contact Catherine on (phone number removed)