Prospero Teaching's Dorchester Office are urgently seeking to recruit day-to-day supply teachers for all year groups to work in our existing and prospective client schools across the SOUTH of Dorset; Poole, Wareham, Dorchester, Weymouth, Portland, Bridport and Lyme Regis.
FULL PAYE, Holiday Pay and Pension.
You must be committed, passionate and a well-qualified staff member, and have good experience working with a range of children. All currently offered bookings are into mainstream schools.
Prospero Teaching have bookings available immediately (subject to vetting), our pay rates are among the best out there and our locally based consultants are fully qualified members of our industry's governing body (REC), as well as being fully qualified teachers themselves with over 30 years' experience in the classroom between them.
We understand teaching because we've actually done it!
In addition to the range of teaching and other duties outlined we are looking for individuals who enjoy working collaboratively with their colleagues, and who have with a firm commitment to improving the outcomes for the young people in our local schools.
Prospero Teaching are able to offer both PAYE and Payroll Company options for payments, allowing our staff to make the best choices when it comes to Income Tax allowances and flexibility. Any charges made by payroll companies are usually offset by our higher rates of pay.
Prospero Teaching's 28 offices in the UK are all confirmed providers to Crown Commercial Services (CCS) framework for Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments, sponsored by the Department of Education.
*Primary/Middle Years Supply Teacher roles for EYFS, Key Stage 1- Key Stage 2
*Secondary Supply Teacher roles for Key Stage 3- Key Stage 5
*Deliver lessons and support pupils with academic and social development
*Possible full time long term fixed supply posts dependant on schools
*Confident and able to undertake full classroom responsibilities
You will ideally:
* Be a qualified teacher (ideally PGCE, GTP, BEd, Cert Ed, BA with QTS or QTLS)
* Have UK teaching experience or be completely familiar with the UK curriculum.
* Be creative and innovative.
* Have drive and tenacity.
* Encourage all students to reach their full potential.
* Excellent classroom management skills
* Positive and creative approach to teaching
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
• Location - Weymouth and surrounding area
• Position - Supply Teacher
• Type of work - Supply Teacher - day to day and long term cover in various schools
• Start date - ASAP subject to vetting
• Duration / Likely Duration - Day to day bookings, with the potential for extension
• End date (if applicable) - N/A
• Contract type - Temporary
• Full time/part time - Part time and full time depending on schools needs
• Minimum rate of pay - Minimum rate £120 per day PAYE
• Hours - 8:30 am - 4pm (full day), half day (am or pm) or long half days where available (dependant on school timetable)
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
• QTS, QTLS, PGCE, EYFS or equivalent
• Previous experience working in a UK school
• Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
• Hold Right to Work in the UK
• Hold an Enhanced Child Barred List DBS certificate registered with the Online Update Service or be willing to process a new application
• Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV.
Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
• Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
• In-house Training and Development Team
Prospero Teaching, have teaching/support staff positions across Dorset, South Somerset, Hampshire and Wiltshire, as well as across the rest of the UK.
If you are interested in working as a nursery nurse, classroom assistant, primary teacher, secondary teacher, cover supervisor, teaching assistant, SENCO, school support staff, SEN Teacher, or if you are an NQT, contact Prospero Teaching today