Our client is one of the world's leading insurance law firms.
They are now looking for a senior PSL to join their very highly regarded global insurance practice to assist with primarily client-facing output and initiatives.
In this role the PSL will be responsible for client-facing matters including technical legal content and knowledge development, as well as providing strategic knowledge and development support to partners worldwide. You'll be tasked with developing client seminars and organizing knowledge development events (increasingly with an international dimension), and other responsibilities of the role may include preparing market insight reports, client operational reports and developing content for clients on important legal and sector developments.
You'll also be in charge of administering the client knowledge section on the firm's website and assist with running internal training programs, as well as be involved in drafting client briefings, internal newsletters and ad hoc notes on cases for external/internal circulation.
As well as this client-facing work, you may be required to assist with the drafting/updating of key specific know how documents and practice guides, ad-hoc legal research and development, and input into insurance sector-wide research, development and thought leadership initiatives.
The successful candidate will have
- Strong academics and a genuine interest in the insurance sector;
- Trained at a rated City or regional firm, ideally with a good reputation for insurance work;
- Most likely 5+-years' post-qualification experience in insurance-related work (whether as a fee earner or PSL;
- Good client-facing skills and the development potential to become a trusted advisor to partners, fee earners, and clients on a wide variety of insurance focused legal and market issues
- A proactive approach to assisting fee-earners and clients.
PSL experience is not required, but you will need the capability and genuine interest to develop knowledge and expertise in new areas of insurance law.
Please send your CV in complete confidence to email@example.com or call David on 0786 077 4391 for a confidential discussion.