Teaching Personnel are recruiting for a number of SEN Teaching Assistants to support various SEN schools and Primary schools with SEN needs in and around the Haywards Heath area.
This would be ideally suited to an educational professional with a background in SEN/Care who is looking for a role with a large amount of flexibility. If you are looking for a part time role, or indeed a full time role working with primary SEN please apply below.
The ideal SEN Teaching Assistant should:
• Have experience working with SEN students
• Have training or experience in Makaton, PECS, or be Team Teach trained
• Be flexible and patient, as the Special Needs will vary
• Be able to drive
• Be committed to work full-time
• Experience working with pupils in KS1-KS2
• Enhanced child workforce DBS on the update service (or willing to apply for one through Teaching personnel)
• UK address and right to work
• Safeguarding training (desired not essential)
If this sounds like something you would be interested in we would love to hear from you! Please contact Harry Brighton's SEN Recruitment Consultant at (url removed)
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see (url removed)/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.