Nine Twenty are delighted to be recruiting for Senior Dynamics 365 Developer to develop customisations and bespoke .NET code for Microsoft Dynamics 364 and Power Apps. This will be for both internal and external project developments.
* Support of internal CRM system and development enhancement of internal CRM processes
* Contribute new ideas by staying up to date with external technologies relevant to our business, for example social media.
* Ensure quarterly objectives are reviewed and reset by your line manager and ensure these objectives are met.
* Working with external clients through the full project life cycle, from estimation and costing through to development, test, deployment, support and training.
Key Skills /Experience:
* Computing Science degree or similar
* Strong exposure to the full software development lifecycle
* Experience in estimation, costing and delivering projects within timescales and to budget
* Strong requirements gathering and business analysis experience
* Experience of system testing and documenting solutions
* Experience with Dynamics CRM development, installation, implementation and configuration, useful but not necessary
* Remote working
* You will have the opportunity to work for a successful and growing Scottish business
* You will also have an excellent career progression path
* Competitive starting salary and full training and development programme
* The right person for this role must be keen to become certified in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
If this is of interest please get in touch with Rachael at Nine Twenty Technology