TXM are looking for three Test Technicians based in Leicestershire ideally with rolling stock experience. On offer a contract for 6 months minimum, morning and afternoon shifts rotating weekly, 6am - 2pm , 2pm - 10pm with an early finish on a Friday.
· Duties will include electrical, electronic, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic testing as well as associated fault finding to component level on multiple units and vehicles.
· Applicants must be able to correctly interpret schematics, drawings, possess a sound knowledge of microprocessor-based control and power systems. As well as experience of working safely with High Voltage in a test environment (voltages of up to 25KV).
· Previous experience working with rolling stock, multiple units, diesel engine alternators and railway safety systems is desired, but may consider non rolling stock background.
· A minimum technical qualification level 3 of ONC or equivalent is required, and an HNC/D or equivalent is desired.
· The successful candidate must be prepared to work shifts and undertake off-site working when necessary. Applicants must also hold a current driving licence.
Test Technician Next Steps:
· If you meet the above requirement and are interested in Test Technician role, please send through your cv and we'll be in touch.
· TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you