Rate: £225-£250 per day
Duration: 12-month contract
Location: Canary Wharf, London (currently remote working)
We are currently recruiting for Investigators to join our client on a 12-month temporary contract, based in Docklands, London paying up to £250 per day. Our client are an independent and impartial complaint reviewer for the financial services industry.
We are currently recruiting for Contingent Investigators to join our growing client, based within the vicinity of Canary Wharf, on a 12-month temporary contract. Set up by Parliament, they are the UK's official expert in resolving disputes between financial organisations and their customers. They have the unique power to put things right if the customer has been treated unfairly.
The Contingent Investigator role will require you to get to the bottom of their customers' complaints and investigating things thoroughly, to find answers to problems that are fair and feel fair.
The ideal candidate for this role will -
* have experience of resolving complaints/disputes and being the decision maker
* have knowledge of at least one area of financial services eg banking, mortgages, insurance, pensions, investments etc
* have excellent problem solving and decision-making skills, with excellent attention to detail
* have a focus on quality, customer service and doing the right thing
* have great written and verbal communication skills
* be able to deal with customers on the telephone, building rapport and remaining composed under pressure
* have experience managing conflicting deadlines with excellent time management skills
In return you will be rewarded with a generous day rate with excellent training and support. Your knowledge will develop fast and this is a genuine opportunity to work for an exceptional company.
If you feel your experience is a suitable match to the above, then please apply via the following link