Are you looking for an exciting role as a Pensions and Investments Team Leader within a supportive and friendly team?
As a Pensions and Investments Team Leader you will be responsible for leading 5 Financial Planning Administrators. You will manage the administration function, ensuring the Managing Director and their other Financial Advisors are fully supported. You will receive the case files and assess the required tasks before delegating them to your Administrators.
The business provides a personalised financial advice service to their clients and ensure a high quality of service. They pride themselves on being a people-focused business, with career progression opportunities and industry qualifications; this vacancy is available due to the current Team Leader becoming a Financial Advisor.
Pensions and Investments Team Leader Requirements
* You should have experience of supporting Financial Advisors, e.g. as a Financial Planning Administrator
* You should have experience of supervision / leading a team
* Experience of using platforms would be beneficial
* Experience of using Intelligent Office would be beneficial
Pensions and Investments Team Leader Benefits
* Salary of £31,000 to £35,000
* 23 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays and Private Healthcare scheme (after 6-month probation)
* Working hours of 8:45 am to 5:00 pm Monday to Friday
* Currently home based role due to Covid, however would return to office based
* Free Parking onsite
Call us now on (phone number removed) or click Apply
Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information