This role has the main objective to support planning, development, execution of marketing activities related to existing and new brands and support the launch of new vaccines.
The brand management associate, in collaboration with the marketing manager, contributes towards the strategic thinking and is responsible for the operational execution of the assigned marketing projects.
Input into the development of imagery and brand messages for marketing and communication materials
* Support the development of marketing support material to promote the portfolio to different customer's channels and stakeholders
* Support development of disease awareness material to increase uptake
* Ensure all marketing material and tools achieve high level of customer orientation with strong attention to details to ensure highest level of quality and ABPI code compliance
* Support organisation of customer meetings, conferences and exhibitions, etc.
* Liaison with internal/external partners to support distribution of materials to customers
* Ensure flawless and timely approval of materials within ZINC
* Liaise and coordinate with agencies and external suppliers
* A&P tracking, reconciliation of costs with finance; ensure expenses are within budget availability
Skills:* Experince working in a pharmacuitical setting
Knowlege of working to ABPI - Essential
Ability to multi-task and work across projects
* Analytic skills
* Presentation skills
* Interpersonal and relationship building skills.
* Excellent prioritisation, planning and organisational skills
* Dynamic and results driven
* Clear verbal and written communication
* Team player, be able to engage and motivate cross-functional team
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser